One person not receiving my texts
Carter33

My husband isn't receiving any of my texts. I get all of his texts and we can both call each other just fine. It happened once before and restarting our phones work but this time it still isn't working. He gets messages from everyone else just not me. He uses at&t and we both have the galaxy s5. I tried using both messaging apps that the phone comes with and neither of them work. Any other ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: One person not receiving my texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Carter33,

This definitely sounds odd. I communicate constantly over text message and I want to ensure you can communicate with your husband.  Thanks for already providing the steps you completed in efforts to get this corrected. Are you able to send out messages to other contacts?  Send us your zip code to review your area coverage. 

We are here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Carter33

I am able to send messages to everyone else he is the only one not

receiving them. My zip code is 19021 but he is in California.

On Sep 27, 2015 1:58 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Carter33,

That's odd. Our coverage maps indiciate you are in a good location and we have no alerts your way. I know we will be able to get you both back to texting once more.  This is does seem like it may be device related issue oppose to the network on our end. Has your husband contated his provider for troubleshooting support? 

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Carter33

No I don't believe he has, it's a complicated situation right now. He's in

the army and he's doing training in California in the dessert which is why

texting is basically our only option for communicating. He can't get on the

phone much right now. Is that our only option for fixing it?

On Sep 29, 2015 2:15 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to run down every last potential snag in your communication with your husband, Carter33.  To take a more personalized approach, I’ve sent you a Private Message to gather some additional details. Please respond to my message so we can get these messages flowing back and forth again. 

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes