Online text message spread sheet
Gemma5

Keeping track of my families phone usage is very important to me. Recently I have discovered that some of the text messages that are on our phones are not showing up on the text message online chart/statement.  Yesterday I downloaded the spread sheet, and when I went back online today, I noticed that some of the text messages that were on the previous spread sheet are not missing from the online spread sheet.

Once a text message is deleted from the phone, is it deleted from the spread sheet?

Why are there chunks of text messages missing from the statement?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Online text message spread sheet
Tidbits
Legend

Do you guys use iPhones? If you do then iMessages are not text messages. They do not come out of your text buckets.

0 Likes
Gemma5

We do not use iPhones. We use cassio commando. ( droid)

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Anyone using Google Hangouts? Or Google Voice? Those bypass SMS.

Gemma5

No. No text apps or external apps are being used. Just plane old text messaging.

When I log on to my account online and look at the text message spread sheet/statement, it seems to change. The text messages that are showing up one day are not showing up the next. For example, I received a text at 2 am on the 12th, and it showed up on the spread sheet. When I looked at the spread sheet today, that text was not showing up.

0 Likes