Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Online texting in Edge or IE not showing anything
kevinbourne75

Has anyone been able to see online texts within Microsoft Edge or IE? I am unable to have my phone at work and online texting is the only way I can possible text with my family while at work. Online texting worked for the most part with Chrome and Firefox in the past but we won't have that on our network and we are not allowed to download any additional software since the workstations are locked down. Edge and IE is the only thing available.

I see nothing on the left side. I can actually send a text and it will be received but nothing comes in. If I log out and come back in the text message I sent no longer appears. So it is blank every time I log in.

0 Likes
Re: Online texting in Edge or IE not showing anything
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand your concern about staying in touch with your family while at work by viewing the text messages online. Allow us to gather a few details to be on the same page, how are you accessing the message? Is this the first time that you are trying to view them through IE or Microsoft Edge? ~Vic

0 Likes
kevinbourne75

This is not my first time. These browsers have never worked with the text messages for me. I could only ever get it to work with Chrome and/or Firefox.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for those details. We would want to make sure that everything is working for you. We would recommend at this point submitting these details of our developer of the app. This way they can reivew details of this issue with the two web browsers to make sure everything is set correctly. YOu can do that by doing the following:

1. Open the Message+ App

2. Click on Menu, Get Help, Report a bug. -Kevin

0 Likes