Online texting is not working
belkins
Enthusiast - Level 2

The online texting feature remains non-functional two years later.  I have tried the online texting feature on multiple computers with multiple browsers.  I am an IT administrator and am VERY comfortable working with computers, enabling/disabling features, emptying the cache, etc...

The problem is obviously due to a coding issue on the online texting web page.

When will Verizon stop providing lip service and take this issue seriously?

Re: Online texting is not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This question would be more appropriate in the Verizon Messages space of the community forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
belkins
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where is the Verizon Messages space located?  I do not readily see it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have already requested the moderation team to move your thread. Posting duplicate versions of the same question isn't permitted in this forum as it is the same thing as flooding noted in the Terms of Service for the community. 

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/bd-p/verizon-messages

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
belkins
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate your help but I cannot find where the message was moved to and in turn I cannot see any replies either.  Can you please direct me?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's because it hasn't been moved yet.

You also are responding to a reply to your original discussion thread. 

0 Likes
finfan3dp1
Enthusiast - Level 2

WILL VERIZON EVER FIX THIS OR NOT, JUST PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE CAN MOVE ON.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes