Other people not receiving messages
DOREGA34
Enthusiast - Level 2

My father is not receiving my text messages. We can talk on the phone and I receive his text messages. This is not the first time this is happened. It has happened with a few other people throughout the last two years. I had it happen on my iPhone 4 on my iPhone 5s and on this iPhone six.  iPhone also ate my contacts. They are not in the cloud but they are stored in Verizon cloud which I was told there was no way to put those on to my phone like the old days. I'm beginning to lose the love for Verizon. Please help we have been Verizon clients since 1995 or earlier. This is ridiculous please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Other people not receiving messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dorega34 We appreciate your many years of loyalty. Making sure your father receives your text messages is as important to us but It’s sad to learn you are now feeling this way. Let's work together to bring back the love. Can you tell us when this started? Can anyone else receive your text messages? May I have your zip code?

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes