Parental Control
momdadd

Does anyone know how to read text on a phone on your plan online. I currently do not have the phone in hand.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Parental Control
Gail0421
Enthusiast - Level 3

Only text sent online via your My Verizon account can be seen online. On My Verizon under usage details you will be able to view the mobile telephone number of sent and received messages on your phone.

0 Likes
popamike80

i have not found a way to view any text #s , to or from. ive tried everything on the verizon site. usage just shows how many text were sent but no #s and no other options. it seems a lot of people would like to see this simplified . 

0 Likes
popamike80

i have not found a way to view any text #s , to or from. ive tried everything on the verizon site. usage just shows how many text were sent but no #s and no other options. it seems a lot of people would like to see this simplified . 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can't read the texts sent to and from a phone unless you have the phone in hand (and they have not been deleted) or you have a court order.

To popamike - that's all the information you get online - time, date, and numbers texted to and from. Anything more than that, you need a court order, or the phone in your hand. My kids knew I had access or they had no phone, plain and simple.
0 Likes