Partial Sync Issue - Message+
DenverUser

I have an iphone6 and downloaded (and removed/reinstalled several times) Verizon Message+.  The issue is that there is only a partial sync between test messages received and sent on my iphone and those text messages received and sent that are visible on my computer's version of Message+.  The problem is that only certain cell phone numbers' texts are received on my computer.  Strangely and only sometimes, those texts that include a  photo I can receive on my computer but the accompanying words are missing from the photo/text.  I can always text from my computer; the texts sent from my computer are always received by the recipient.  They can respond, too, but the response shows up only on my phone and not on Message Plus on my computer.

Anyone have this problem of an inability to receive all texts on the computer that are received on the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Partial Sync Issue - Message+
deloused
Master - Level 3

Are the texts that aren't syncing to your computer iMessages? Those are sent between iOS users using Apple's servers so they won't sync to Verizon Messages+. If you turn off your iMessages feature in your Apple settings then your phone will use regular SMS/MMS texts when sending or receiving so those would be able to sync with Messages+.

Re: Partial Sync Issue - Message+
DenverUser

Thanks for the response.  Very kind of you.  It works to a degree since I can receive the message on my computer but not on my phone.  So the challenge for me becomes, I don’t receive the text on my iphone when I de-select imessage.  I’ll give up quietly.

Thanks, though.

David [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes