Pause in typing in messages and green dot
DD88893
Enthusiast - Level 3

Recently I have come across an issue where in the middle of typing a text message as I'm typing away on the letters my input is not actually being added to the text message. Instead of the flashing vertical line showing where I stop typing, the vertical line becomes solid and has a green dot on the bottom. I have to click in the box after the line to start typing again. This is super annoying because I don't notice until I'm several words farther that none of my input has gone through. I'm not sure if this is related to Message+ or my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) but I've only encountered this issue while typing in Message+. Any ideas on what is happening?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pause in typing in messages and green dot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DD88893, We know exactly what you are referring to and how it can be annoying. Let's work together to get this resolved for you. Does this happen when using Wi-Fi or our Network? Have you tried using the stock messaging? Have you noticed if it happens with a specific contact or it can be anyone?

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DD88893
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mostly while on wifi (perhaps always). I haven't tried the stock app. It

seems to be with anyone

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 9:29 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
DD88893
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any update on this? Now I still occasionally have this happen and then

Message+ stops working (it closes). Why???

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 9:29 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes