People are getting some of my messages but not all of them
borntrager

I have been having some trouble the past few days with my text messages not being received.   It's very frustrating because the same people receive my  messages sometimes and the next messages will not.  The message status says Sucess and not Delivered.  The one customer is not on Verizon but the other Customer is my husband and we are on the same plan.  Let me know what i can do or if any one else is having this problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: People are getting some of my messages but not all of them
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

You might try updating your PRL.  From your device, dial *228 and select option 2.  Wait for about a minute for it to complete.  You will hear a series of three beeps when it is done.  Have your spouse do the same thing from their device.  Hope that helps.

Doc

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you StreetDocRN for your input. Adding to what was provided, if the message status says "Success and not Delivered", it basically means the message was sent okay from the Verizon Network side, but the other parties phone could have been off or something happening to where the message was not able to reach their phone. Please, try checking with the person of whom you were sending the message to see if they were having issues getting messages from other people. Please ensure you have used the steps to update your phone. Please, retry to send the message to the party you wanted the message to be received. 

Thank You,

edw@vzwsupport.com

0 Likes
NANCYC71

I am not receiving texts, and they arent sending neither. I have been told by someone using ATT and Sprint that they arent getting my texts... their phones are turned on.. I have even texted myself and arent getting them What is going on with verizon? 

My phone is the KinTwom and hopefully that isn't the actual problem. Can someone from verizon tell me if there is some sort of congestion going on.. or service problem? this has been happening for 2 days now. I have nationwide messaging, with unlimited data and unlimited messaging. so my plan isn't the issue. I am set on wifi and data roaming. please someone help me with this problem.

I have done the *228 and have shut off and turned on my phone 3 times. those options arent helping. and my extended network where i am currently is u.s. cellular's tower

0 Likes