People in group message that are not using Verizon Message+ not showling contact names?
ddziadula

I've created a group in Verizon Message+ app.  And when I send out a text to the group, people that are not using the Verizon Message+ app are only showing a phone number and not a contact name.

What they are seeing is a message from:  "+17895551234" instead of "John Doe".

When I just send out an MMS text without using a Group, everything is fine.

Is there a way to configure the "Group" to fix this situation?  The people that are having this issue are using both iPhones and Droids (but using the Google message app).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: People in group message that are not using Verizon Message+ not showling contact names?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ddziadula, we can understand the importance of making sure any messaging application is functioning the way it should be. Thanks so much for reaching out to us here. How long has this been going on? Have you tested this issue with another messaging application to see if you get the same results? Are you up to date on the latest update for the messaging + app?

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes