Phone not receiving text messages
kmharrington

Last week I had a problem where I could send text messages but could not receive them. It was telling people that there was an error. Tonight the samething started happening but, they can text me my phone won't recieve them. I have turned my phone off, taken the battery out, and also reset my phone. Nothing has helped.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone not receiving text messages
pinkbubbles251

my phone is doing the same thing ! when someone texts me it says "unable to send message"but my brothers phone (same account) works just fine. my phone was just working perfectly fine b4 the battery died.. now i am getting no texts.. i have the env3 btw..

0 Likes
wmspencer

My phone (Droid X) was also doing this, through process of elimination, I eventually reset my phone to factory default settings, and now I can't activate it. Oh the joys of this stupid provider.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Greetings community members. I would like to offer my assistance here. The troubleshooting you have done can resolve such issues, but there is more that we can do. Please respond to me in a direct message with your mobile numbers and contact information so that we can discuss this. Thanks!

0 Likes
pattybruce64

Hello, I have an LG verizon phone and I cannot receive texts and my phone keeps shutting off on its own can you help. I have reactivated and it is still happening.! Janet

0 Likes
blount302

My phone is the forst droid and stopped getting or sending out calls and text..my phone number is 731-412-8194   I have reset and reactivated nad nothing helps it will work for about fifteen min. then nothing for hours please help

0 Likes
angfs

just read some post, they said take a few bits of paper and place between the battery and case, don't put it on the contacts. this helped my phone as well. no more shutting off. it helps the conection to stay charging..

0 Likes