Picture Messaging won't work for specific people...?
susan20

I have a LG EnV 2 and have previously been able to send pictures to my friend. Yesterday, however, they said that they didn't recieve some of them anymore. Only some of the pictures would go through. And now none of them are going through. The size of the pictures were all the same so it's not that. I have tried taking out the battery and putting it back in. The message says that it's sent, but when I go into "message info" it says that the delivery was incomplete. There is no error code either. I can send picture messages to anyone else just fine. Please help. Is it a problem with my phone, or is it my friends?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Picture Messaging won't work for specific people...?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

susan20 wrote:

I have a LG EnV 2 and have previously been able to send pictures to my friend. Yesterday, however, they said that they didn't recieve some of them anymore. Only some of the pictures would go through. And now none of them are going through. The size of the pictures were all the same so it's not that. I have tried taking out the battery and putting it back in. The message says that it's sent, but when I go into "message info" it says that the delivery was incomplete. There is no error code either. I can send picture messages to anyone else just fine. Please help. Is it a problem with my phone, or is it my friends?

Try dialing *228 + send from your verizon phone. Then press option 2. If that does not solve the issue then I suggest calling technical support. Call from another phone besides your Env2

0 Likes