Picture deleted from text
CAPTMUR

Droid Maxx 2     I received a text yesterday afternoon with my friends flight information, and now it is gone.  And so are all of her other pics?!?  Only her, (that I have noticed so far)  I have checked quite a few others, and the pictures are still there.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Picture deleted from text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important it is to keep your thread history of your friend Captmur. We will figure this out. What messaging application are you using? Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CAPTMUR

HI!  I use the message plus.  Thank goodness there was only flight in from her area at the airport, and I was able to find her!!!  I've never had this issue before, and it's only her texts...weird....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I agree that is very strange. Thank you for the clarification. We want to do everything possible to help. Are you still able to text this person? Do you still have their contact saved in your phone?

LeoL_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CAPTMUR

Yes!  And all the new pics we just sent each other are there?!?!   Its weird.  I could see me deleting one photo by mistake...but ALL of the photos were deleted...thats just really weird!

Maryellen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely odd, CAPTMUR. We want to make sure all pictures save going forward. Please go into the Playstore and ensure your Verizon Message app is up to date. Is your friend having message issues with anyone else? Were there any changes to your phone when this started?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes