Pictures being deleted from VZW message+
DinoP

How come pictures in VZW Message+ are deleted automatically?  The texts are kept but just the pictures?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pictures being deleted from VZW message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's keep your content safe and sound as I know the importance, DinoP! What model is your device? Are you reviewing the Message app on the phone and online? Have you checked the available memory on the device?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ELICOO8

I am having this problem too. Memory is fine, I have a Motorola Droid, and the pictures from some users will disappear and others will stay. It's so frustrating especially since so many others are having the same problem with what appears to be no solution.

0 Likes
ELICOO8

I am using message+ by the way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having photos go missing on some of your messages is definitely odd, ELICOO8. Let's dig into this further. Is there any type of pattern to the missing messages, i.e. messages from specific sending parties going missing, messages of a certain age lose photos, etc.? How often does this happen?

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes