Pictures in desktop app cannot be saved to PC
SamBou

Why does everything need to be a riddle with this app?  When clicking on a message's menu, the options are to forward, delete, copy, info.  However, if the message is a photo, you cannot forward because it says that the image was either deleted or not downloaded.  There is no way to download this photo, so why can't it just be forwarded from within the app?  It looks like the photo can be dragged, but dropping it in a folder does nothing. Dropping it in Paint throws an error.

How does one save the photo/image in the desktop app?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pictures in desktop app cannot be saved to PC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I apologize for the inconvenience, let's look into this. Please clarify, where are you looking to forward the picture?
AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SamBou

I'm not sure what you mean.  As stated in my original question, this is using the Message+ desktop app on Windows 10.  You open a conversation and see that one of the messages is a picture.  There is no way to save this picture to the PC or to forward it to another contact.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SamBou,

We apologize for any confusion. Unfortunately you would need to download the image to your device and from your device you would be able to save or forward the image to another line.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes