Pix Place?
Bruins40
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to have access to my pix place account but it won't let me sign in anymore to move all my files to the cloud, I've spent hours trying to get answers from Verizon support and they never respond, does anyone know how to login to a possibly inactive account?

Labels (1)
Re: Pix Place?
vr79
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wish I had a answer, but I'm just writing to say I'm having the same exact problem, and I will be pissed off if I can't get into my Pix Place gallery before Oct. 1st. Gonna try contacting someone at Verizon about it tomorrow morning by phone.

0 Likes
vr79
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello again. I was just able to get into my Pix Place photo gallery by signing onto it from my desktop at home. I was able to save my pics on a flash drive. I was previously using my laptop when i was having trouble getting through. I'd suggest trying to login to your Pix Place account from another computer..maybe that might work for you, too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here Bruins40! Let's see what options for access are available. May I ask why was the access disabled? Do you still have service with us? If so then what error message do you get when you try to login?

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Rella927
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having same problem it is now September 30 and I guess I'm going to lose all of my pictures from Pix Place??! This is not fair I think that Verizon should move them for us instead of us loosing them- We cannot log into the pix place so how can we do it??????

dawnotdon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have been getting error messages for the last 2 hours.   I guess everyone waited till the last minute;)  But still....if your servers can't handle it, give us a few extra days please.

0 Likes
dawnotdon
Enthusiast - Level 1

"Media servers unavailable"

0 Likes
glens1116

Hi, I called some time ago regarding my pics and other stuff on pix place. all was missing and it hadn't been 30 days. I was told all was restored.  I understand all is supposed to be in the cloud,  but I'm missing a LOT of stuff. Can you please help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
@glens1116

I can understand your desire to restore your lost media!  I would love to help.

Please share with me details of what happened with your pictures and media.  What model phone do you have?  At what point were the pictures deleted?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes