Pixel, VZN Messages, Gear S3
JonG81
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have a Pixel XL on VZN network, use VZM Messages app, have a Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch, unable to reply to Verizon Messages on watch...Just says check phone.  Will this be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pixel, VZN Messages, Gear S3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JonG81, I know how convenient it is to have your messages updating to your Samsung Gear S3 device can be. My husband lives by this watch. I want to make sure that we make sure the devices are on the most current software update. Please make sure the update show 6.4.4. After this is confirmed, please power off/on both devices and see if they are working correctly.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JonG81, I know how convenient it is to have your messages updating to your Samsung Gear S3 device can be. My husband lives by this watch. I want to make sure that we make sure the devices are on the most current software update. Please make sure the update show 6.4.4. After this is confirmed, please power off/on both devices and see if they are working correctly.

VeronicaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JonG81
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried that, however it is still not working. Only option that appears on watch is to "mark as read". Still cannot see who it is from, nor can I reply.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

On exactly what network or where did you get the watch as it's not sold by Verizon.

0 Likes
JonG81
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's the Bluetooth version purchased from Best Buy.

0 Likes
KANSASCOWBOYFAN

how do i check to see if both are 6.4.4.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing the most up to date software for your device is important, KANSASCOOWBOYFAN. You can check all software updates here, http://spr.ly/65868iN60.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes