Poor coverage
Hothairjulia
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family has also been a Verizon customer for over 20 years.  The coverage in our area, and everywhere I travel has gotten worse and worse.  Areas I never had issues with I am now loosing service.   It is pretty bad when I have terrible service at my work (not just inside), which is less than a mile west from down town Meridian ID.   Several of my co workers have also been complaining about this. I travel frequently, and Verizon used to be the most reliable.  Now I am finding my friends with significantly less expensive cell plans have better coverage. When you pay a premium for what is supposed to be premiere, it should be so.

0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your long-time loyalty here with us, Hothairjulia. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We want to look into this further and some additional information. Please reply the Private Note so we can continue working on this together.

-Gerson

0 Likes
babyaardvark
Enthusiast - Level 1

More or less the whole 89138 area has a really bad coverage for years now. Can we expect some improvement soon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, babyaardvark.  We are always working to improve and maintain our network. Let's take a closer look in to the issue you are experiencing. We have sent you a Private Note to get started. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
SPlus

I also agree that cell phone coverage area is the worst that it has ever been with Verizon. Not sure if 5g related, but I travel for work and need cell service more than fast download speeds. after 20 years maybe it's time to switch carriers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today here on social media. We're happy to look into any service issues you're having, so I can review the area with you what city and state are you currenlty located in? 

*Gen

0 Likes