Poor customer service& the inability to email verizon
Motogirl

I’m disappointed with the customer service verizon provides. We signed up for screen replacements. I went to replace my screen on my phone the Verizon store where we purchased my phone didn’t have any. 12 th Nampa ID. Then I went to the Verizon store in Nampa marketplace nampa ID. What a pain trying to get my replacement screen for my phone. We signed into the account utilizing the pin, then I needed to sign into Verizon again to get a coupon for the glass protector for my phone. Since I did not remember the password I had to pay 42.00 for something I shouldn’t of been charged for. It feels like Verizon isn’t friendly to the over 50 population. Shame on you. It the protective glass screen protector was in our 2 year contract the customer shouldn’t have to jump thru hoops to get it. You should do the right thing and credit the account for the 42.00 you charged me for today. I am an RN i’ve been working thru this Covid crisis. I am a baby boomer. When i go to a store I expect great customer service, like I would provide for you in the hospital where I work. What a pain your store was!

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service& the inability to email verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

After reviewing the feedback you've provided here, it saddens us to hear about your recent customer service experience while visiting a store in Nampa, ID. As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We apologize for your inconvenience and we'd be more than glad to investigate this matter for you.  Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you a Private Message on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6600GASaM

- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes