Posting in forum - why so difficult???
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

Posting is not easy to do here. what are places? It asks for places. what is that??? why cant anyone help?

The only way i can get this working is through suggestions. I cant just start a discussion. SO difficult. I hope this works.

Trying to get information in here about the messages plus app. Sometimes the virtual keyboard covers up the conversation above.

You need to make sure all messages go up above the virtual keyboard. Thanks. And make it easier to post here plz!!

Labels (1)
Re: Posting in forum - why so difficult???
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

So i figured this out myself.  No one from cust service could even suggest anything. They had me email in steps and said i would have a response in 48 hrs, then they said 72 hours and i would get a call last Thurs eve. They never called back.  Figured this out myself. So you cant just start a discussion. You have to select a topic and then it works. Thing is ..no one could tell me that. The site should guide you better. I spent lots of time trying to figure out how to post a message. Not good. Explain the process somewhere. I bet others ran into this too. The FIOS site is easier to use.

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI gmopro1,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bit of difficulty learning how to post onto a page.

With regard to your original matter concerning the keyboard, if that is still an issue,

First, check your keyboard settings (see below) to see if there is anything you can do to fix it.

If not, I suggest installing another keyboard. Keyboard is its own app and users can swap one for another.  Here are some highly rated choices http://tinyurl.com/m6dp49j You can also search ‘keyboards’ on Play Store to find other options.

KEYBOARD SETTINGS

Go to:

Settings (on your device)>

My Device>

Language and Input>

Find your keyboard and select the ‘wheel’ icon next to  it;

Select ‘Text Correction’ and adjust your settings.

Thanks,

ALIEm

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

This is the Verizon Messaging plus app so it's the keyboard that comes with Messaging plus.

Not sure why you say install a different keyboard. 

There is nothing that says My Device here. I do see Language and Keyboard though, but not Language and Input.

I have a HTC ONE M8.  No idea what you mean by wheel icon.  I dont see text correction anywhere either.

As far as posting is concerned, the wireless customer service needs to use the site so they can respond properly. They dont know anything about the site.  They told me to use a diffferent browser. They have no idea.  You have to select places first. WIsh someone wouldve told me that!  Bad.

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

By the way, the wireless site community is down. Page doesnt load. There is not a way to send a message in thru the site ab the website.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

It is now back up!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The wheel icon probably means the Keyboard settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The keyboard comes with the phone and an application unless you have downloaded a keyboard application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, thanks. Itz an HTC ONE M8 phone.  The path is probably just different than what was provided above. Not a major issue. I can live with it for now.  I thought the keyboard was part of the Vrzn messaging plus app. now i know it isnt.  thanks for the wheel icon explanation. i call that the settings Icon.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks Ann154 for helping us out!  The Forum is for the community to help each other find solutions quickly and I appreciate you helping gmopro1 out today!

FUN STUFF...I posted a SURVEY on the forum page. If both of you can take 2 minutes to complete it, I'd appreciate it.  Verizon Messages

Thanks and have a great day!!

ALIEM

0 Likes