Re: Posting in forum - why so difficult???
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

Can you provide a link to the survey. Cant find it. Or say where on the forum page it is?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sure. The survey is in the Right hand column in blue. There is a button that says 'Take the Survey'. Let me know if you don't see it.  

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

Dont see anything for a survey. Checked on home page, checked on inbox page,... nothing.

Can you send a link?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is likely on the desktop view of the Verizon Messages "home" space/place page within the Verizon Wireless. The link was provided earlier in the discussion thread when Alie hyperlinked the "Verizon Messages" name.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

gmopro1 wrote:

Posting is not easy to do here. what are places? It asks for places. what is that??? why cant anyone help?

The only way i can get this working is through suggestions. I cant just start a discussion. SO difficult. I hope this works.

Trying to get information in here about the messages plus app. Sometimes the virtual keyboard covers up the conversation above.

You need to make sure all messages go up above the virtual keyboard. Thanks. And make it easier to post here plz!!

The Verizon Wireless Community is divided into spaces or places for the various types of topics, services and devices offered by Verizon Wireless. When you create a discussion post, you need to select an appropriate place/space where the post will reside. A question about a specific Android phone should go in that device's space. A question about how to use the MyVerizon login would go in that space. Just dropping a post anywhere can be confusing and make it hard for other members to find similar topics.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ann154 wrote:

It is likely on the desktop view of the Verizon Messages "home" space/place page within the Verizon Wireless. The link was provided earlier in the discussion thread when Alie hyperlinked the "Verizon Messages" name.

An image is worth a thousand words.

Screenshot_2015-11-04-13-49-00.png

0 Likes
gmopro1
Contributor - Level 3

I dont have this. I went to HOME page and this is not what i see at all.  I went to HOME and then wireless services and I still dont see this.  Not sure how to get the survey.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Messages space is a subspace of the Verizon Wireless Services space.

The community home page

https://community.verizonwireless.com/welcome

Verizon Wireless Services space

https://community.verizonwireless.com/community/wireless_services

Verizon Messages space

https://community.verizonwireless.com/community/wireless_services/verizon-messages

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hopefully the survey is worth looking for. Since I don't use Verizon Messages and never intend to, I won't take the survey.

0 Likes
Not applicable