Re: Premium SMS message for $10!!?
Route66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Perhaps instead of lecturing people on how they should behave, if you'd simply state facts you know without adding personal judgments or implications about posters, your posts would be more useful and effective.Personally, I don't get bothered by such posts from people I don't know and vice-versa; but then I usually post only when I have some information to add. It's something to consider anyway.

Tidbits
Legend

rall_g4 wrote:

I understand it is for two different things. Point was that Bud says its a waste of time to complain. As anyone can see by this it isn't. People complained to Verizon who did nothing. People complained to FCC and all of a sudden Verizon corrected problem and had to refund millions of dollars. Thank god all those people wasted their time and complained.

What lawsuit was this?  There have been a few but none that I have has been about premium sms.

0 Likes
MOni24

I had this happen to me many years ago, I call VZW and they credit me for the charges and I had more than one, my premium messages have been blocked since then and I have not had a problem

0 Likes