Prepaid messaging bundle questions
Peacefrog03

Ok so I am going to sign up for a prepaid plan in the near future and probably will go with basic.  I noticed on the website it says this....

$20/month for Unlimited Messaging to anyone on any network in the U.S.

$10/month for Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging with Verizon Wireless customers PLUS 250 additional messages

Does this mean for example if I get a $50 minute card and say I choose the $10/month bundle, will it take off $10 from the card leaving me with $40 left?  If not, how do the bundles work?

Also, a $50 minute card expires in 2 months (60 days) so say I can make that card last more than a month, the bundles say it is $10/month, after 30 days will it take another $10 off my card automatically?  But what if I only had let's say $5 left on the card, what happens? (saying this is even how the bundles work)

Oh yeah this is a bit off-topic but if I were to activate a verizon prepaid account over the phone, I just use another phone (i.e house phone) to do this correct?  

Thanks guys, and if this sounds confusing and need more clarification on how to answer my questions just ask, I'll keep an eye on this topic.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prepaid messaging bundle questions
abarnyard83
Enthusiast - Level 3

1st off yes for activation it is best to call from another phn that way the phn will be work when you hang up & you dont hav to worry about doing thing wrong with activation.

2nd, you hav to hav a plan & then you can add the $10 txt bundle inaddition to the plan, the bundle will automatically deduct from acct bal at time bundle starts & when it renews, it will renew every 30days (from when it startes or is renewed) from acct bal until you either remove the bundle feature or at time it renews if you dont hav enough in acct bal bundle will be suspended until pymnt of $10 is made. bundle is unlimited m2m (verizon) then you hav additional 250 messages for all nonverizon &any IM. if 250 is used before renewal date then any overage will be based on plan txt rate basic plan is 20cnts per txt & 25cts per picture message. Bundle includes txt, pix, flix messages. DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF PREM TXT MESSAGE SERV!!!

A $50 pymnt is only valid for 90 days not 60 days that is as of 05/01/09

hope this is helpful!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
abarnyard83
Enthusiast - Level 3

1st off yes for activation it is best to call from another phn that way the phn will be work when you hang up & you dont hav to worry about doing thing wrong with activation.

2nd, you hav to hav a plan & then you can add the $10 txt bundle inaddition to the plan, the bundle will automatically deduct from acct bal at time bundle starts & when it renews, it will renew every 30days (from when it startes or is renewed) from acct bal until you either remove the bundle feature or at time it renews if you dont hav enough in acct bal bundle will be suspended until pymnt of $10 is made. bundle is unlimited m2m (verizon) then you hav additional 250 messages for all nonverizon &any IM. if 250 is used before renewal date then any overage will be based on plan txt rate basic plan is 20cnts per txt & 25cts per picture message. Bundle includes txt, pix, flix messages. DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF PREM TXT MESSAGE SERV!!!

A $50 pymnt is only valid for 90 days not 60 days that is as of 05/01/09

hope this is helpful!

0 Likes
Peacefrog03
Alright thank you very much!
0 Likes