Print off Text messages?
ashleyb2016

I have a whole thread of texts I need to print off, dated before Aug 24 2015. They are still on my phone, but I cant access them online. There used to be a way to print them off, but I cant find it anymore. There's gotta be something faster than screenshots and emailing.

I've been trying to figure this out since Sept. Verizon Cloud Support team is not very helpful either. Please help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Print off Text messages?
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ashleyb2016

In addition to the great options provided by our community member, you can also try our Verizon Messages service. You can sync up to 90 days of past messages to view online. Check out information here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Printing messages is a must at times, ashleyb2016.  If you are using Verizon Messages, you should be able to sign into the Verizon Messages application on your computer and print them from there. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/ The issue is if you did not have Verizon Messages at the time those messages were created they will not be there as the program works from the day that you install it.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Keep in mind that while you can print and save and sync messages 90 days prior, that timeline only begins once you have downloaded and signed into Verizon Messages.  Any messages prior to installing and signing in will not sync...only new messages going forward.

You might opt to use the Android app above and then begin using Verizon Messages from that point.

0 Likes