Printing Text Messages
tklavins

Is there a way to retrive a text message conversation and then print it for documentation? If so, how would one go about doing so?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Printing Text Messages
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Good morning tjlavins,

Text messaging is one of the most efficient ways of communicating wirelessly. There are a variety of options to have a text message printed out. One of the most popular method to have text messages printed out is to forward the text to your e-mail address. This way you can print out the message of your choice from your e-mail.

The second option is dependent on what type of device that you have. For example, I have an iPhone 4S and I take a screenshot of the text messages. I can forward the screenshot to my e-mail address and print it out as a picture. This is a great option if you need a mirror image of the text message thread. You also have the option of taking more than one screenshot of the text message thread if the conversation is longer than the screen is able to view at one time. Here is a link on how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S as well as other tips and tricks.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/tips/

A third option is that you can request text messages to be printed out for you. For this option a subpoena is required and the messages sent/received in the past ten days can be retrieved. If you would like more information or assistance on what's the best option for your situation, please reply to this message with your questions/concerns for additional help.

Thank you...

0 Likes