Printing out Text Messages
sieben

How do I print out Text messages.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Printing out Text Messages
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

What type of phone do you have?  If it's a smartphone, you may be able to download an app to send the messages to your printer.

If not, or if you don't want to do that, just text them to your e-mail, and then print them from your computer.

0 Likes
angels33

verizon LG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello angels33,

Text messaging is my favorite means of communication! As new phones and smartphones evolve, texting my friends and family members is easier now than ever!  May I ask are you interested in printing your text messages as well? If so then there are a couple of options on how to accomplish this.

- Forward the text(s) to en email address for printing.
- Take a screenshot and send to email address for printing.

The first suggestion is fairly easy as the text is merely being forwarded to an email address rather than another mobile number. The second option may be useful, depending on the device that you have. For instance, the iPhone can take screenshots and they are saved in the “Photos” icon. From there you can send the screenshot as a MMS. If you have an Android phone, you may have to download an app to be able to do the screenshot functionality. If one of these options work for you then please advise as we always welcome feedback from our customers and community members.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mlc1

yes, it is LG.  is the only way to send it to your e-mail?

0 Likes