Private pictures that need to be saved in a private place
mandij22

My husband and I share very private pictures that I don't want other people to see them just by clicking on my gallery. Its not private. Anyone can see them. He has been sending me them through text message. What do I do?What happen was,when he sent them,they were in my text conversations. I saw there was a way to save the pics. Well it saved it to my gallery of pics. I didn't know they were going to be there, so I tried to delete them and the delete option button is lighter in color than the other buttons. I still clicked on it and it didn't do anything. Please help me figure this out. I need to figure out how to get these pictures so available to other people.

Thanks,

Mandi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Private pictures that need to be saved in a private place
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

There are a variety of messaging apps on the Android Market that can save certain messages in a password protected area.  There are probably also apps that will let you password protect other files, like pictures.  I would reccomend that you search the Market to find an app that meets your needs.

View solution in original post

Re: Private pictures that need to be saved in a private place
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

There are a variety of messaging apps on the Android Market that can save certain messages in a password protected area.  There are probably also apps that will let you password protect other files, like pictures.  I would reccomend that you search the Market to find an app that meets your needs.