Problems with Messages +
wmw722

Hi,

I currently have a Samsung S7 Edge and have been using Messages + since I received the new phone.  I am currently trying to add the Messages + app to both my PC and my ipad.  The problem I am getting is after downloading the app onto my Windows 10 pc, I can add my number and receive the text code.  Upon entering the text code, I receive a message stating "Error while VMA Provisioning Query" and that's as far as I can get. 

On my Ipad, I have downloaded the app, entered my cell number and received the text code.  I then enter the code, get the "validating code" box and then it comes up with "Unknown Error" and switches back to the page where I enter the text code.  My device is an Ipad Air.....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Messages +
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern regarding Verizon Messages. I use the services as well. Are you able to the services on your phone? What software version is on your iPad? Are you able to use the online version of the application on either devices?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wmw722

Thanks for the response....yes, I currently use Verizon Message plus on my cellphone without any problems at all. I can also send messages via email using the ( mailto:number@vtext.com ) route. For some reason I can't get the Message Plus app to work on my Ipad or my windows 10 pc. The software version on my Ipad is 10.3.1....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. Have you checked to see if you need any updates on the devices or the application itself?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes