Promo code lie
cod2020

I recently chose to do an early upgrade on both of my phone lines at a Verizon dealer within Costco everything seemed fine we got the phones got them set up went home and the sales rep gave me a paper print out of the Verizon wireless trade-in link with some directions on it upon trying to do the trade-in link I discovered that that is not what we needed because we done an early upgrade so the website will not allow you to use the trade-in link to send the phones back we were not supplied with the proper shipping labels to return the phones to have our contracts waived on the old phones. Also the sales representative told us that we were eligible for a current promotion the buy one iPhone 13 Pro or promax and get another $800 off. Well needless to say since I didn’t get shipping labels or instructions on how to return our old phones for early upgrade program and I went back in to the Verizon dealer at Costco and asked them what I needed to do he told me I need to go to a Verizon store and that they would take care of me but when I got there the shipping company that they use Internet went down so they were unable to provide me with shipping labels and while talking to assistant at the Verizon store she informed me that since it was an early upgrade that we were not eligible for the promotion and that we would’ve had to pay our other two phones off in order to be eligible for the promo so I guess now we are just stuck with a higher bill because the sales rep at Costco lied to us it seems I do you have the paperwork he printed for the promo that we were supposed to get

0 Likes
Re: Promo code lie
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting a new phone is always an exciting time! Are you still within the timeframe to return your devices? Are you wanting to keep the new phones and continue with the early upgrade? Or would you like to pay off the devices and take advantage of the trade in offer?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
cod2020

I would like to send the old phones back and keep the new phones I reached out to Verizon customer service to get shipping labels and was suppose to receive them in an email and have still not received the email also it seems kinda like bad business to be sold phones under the impression that I was getting $800 off the second phone.. now im stuck paying a higher bill thanks to being told I was eligible for one of your promos and finding out from a different store that the sales rep at Costco was either wrong or I was lied to so they could make a sell.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cod2020, this is certainly not the type of experience that we want you to have. We would like to review everything and provide the best options for a resolution. Please check your Private Messages on this platform, so we can proceed with assisting. 

-David

0 Likes