Question about Verizon Messages App
jrollins2

Using the Verizon Messages App, I understand the person will be alerted on their phone when the app is accessed.  It also shows the IP address being accessed from.  My question is, on any subsequent times that the app is accessed from the same IP address, is the person's phone alerted?  Or, is it just that initial time?  Is that person's phone alerted EVERY time you access Verizon Messages App?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about Verizon Messages App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question. When you receive the message on the device is asking for permission to allow the app access or is the message stating that the app in now enrolled or connected? KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Question about Verizon Messages App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to ensure your services are working as intended. Have you tested to see if the alert is sent out each time a session is logged into from a different PC?

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes