Re: Why does "message to _________ deleted" come up every time I try to text a certain per
ColeAustin58

I'm having the same issue. I've deleted the contact and changed messaging apps and it still sends it.

0 Likes
Re: Why does "message to _________ deleted" come up every time I try to text a certain per
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your messages is vital especially if you are having issues. When did the problem start? What recent changes have you made? Aside from the messages, any other problems? Which messaging app are you using? Are you able to call the particular contact?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
Hbloom3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too have the same phone S10+and it is only happening with one number. It no longer says delivered only sent and everytime I send one it sends me the message to ... deleted. I have deleted the contacts messages and the message app from Verizon and reinstalled and it still happens

Re: Why does "message to _________ deleted" come up every time I try to text a certain person
Sansale907
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem?

0 Likes
Sansale907
Enthusiast - Level 1

I habe the same problem?