Read receipt.
JoelVin

Hi :smileyvery-happy:! I have the LG Cosmos (VN250) and wanted to know if it subtracted a text from my 500 to have a "read reciept" sent to you after the person opens the message. I have the 500 text plan. any answers are appreciated!

-thanks, Joel.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Read receipt.
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Thanks everyone for your input. We do not provide the option to have a "Read Receipt " for the Lg-Cosmos VN250 but we do provide an option for a Delivery Receipt (also known as Delivery Acknowledgement, Delivery Report, or DAK). This will provide an indicator flag on sent messages notifying a user that a particular message has been successfully delivered to the recipient’s device.  I have listed the directions below for devices users with the Lg-Cosmos VN250. The directions can be different for other devices. You can reference our user guides online for directions for this feature for other devices.

1. From the main screen, press the left soft key to choose Message.

2. Press the left soft key to choose Settings.

3. Select Delivery Receipt then press OK.

4. Select an option then press OK.
    • On
    • Off
KinquanaH_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I would think so as the system is tracking the process.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

How do you get a read receipt from a text?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

lewisr13 wrote:

Certain devices have the option

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

budone wrote:

lewisr13 wrote:

Certain devices have the option

Can you tell me where this setup is so I can check on our phones?

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Thanks everyone for your input. We do not provide the option to have a "Read Receipt " for the Lg-Cosmos VN250 but we do provide an option for a Delivery Receipt (also known as Delivery Acknowledgement, Delivery Report, or DAK). This will provide an indicator flag on sent messages notifying a user that a particular message has been successfully delivered to the recipient’s device.  I have listed the directions below for devices users with the Lg-Cosmos VN250. The directions can be different for other devices. You can reference our user guides online for directions for this feature for other devices.

1. From the main screen, press the left soft key to choose Message.

2. Press the left soft key to choose Settings.

3. Select Delivery Receipt then press OK.

4. Select an option then press OK.
    • On
    • Off
KinquanaH_VZW
0 Likes