Received text
spardawg

When texting someone,  their responses pop in ABOVE what I sent to them not below my text.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Received text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that your text messages come in correctly. Which messaging application are you using?

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my text messages to keep me communicating properly all day and definitely don't want you to have any issues with your messages, spardawg. Let's look into this and make sure it is corrected. When did this start? What is the make and model of your phone? What message app are you using?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
spardawg

I'm using message+....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure we are on the same page here, spardawg. Are you saying that all of your text messages in your conversations start with the newest message at the top and then go down to the oldest? Or are you referring to a pop up appearing when you receive a new message? Also, what is the make and model phone you are using?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes