Recieving Pix Msg Online
lonestar1172

I'm a US Marine in Afghanistan currently.  My girlfriend back home would like to send me pictures from home from her cell phone but unfortunatly when imputing my gmail address into the txt msg it never ends up in my box.  She is an AT&T subscriber and their support forums are terrible as is their customer service.  I've yet to get in touch with anyone there.

I am curious if it is possible if I can recieve a picture from her phone online at vzw.com since I have no ability to use my phone out here and vzw is one website I can access from our computers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recieving Pix Msg Online
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Sending to your online album also involves sending to an email address - and if you have picture messaging enabled on your phone, it may not end up on the website, it would attempt delivery to your phone.

I would have her pursue the issue of sending to an email address with HER carrier, AT&T. She should be able to send a picture message to an email address - have you checked the spam folder? Sometimes pictures I send to myself end up there, and sometimes they don't.

Other than trying to fix it on her end with AT&T, or disabling picture messaging on your account (forcing the pic to go the online album) I'm not sure what else will work.
0 Likes