Records of text messages
ETirotta

I understand about the privacy invasion, but it's my plan and I'm paying the bill.  I should be able to see what my children are texting if I want to?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Records of text messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How about look at them on the phone? If the kids are deleting them, then remove the phone from their procession until they have agreed to not delete messages from the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Records of text messages
miajjj400

hi WHAT I HAVE FOUND AT VERIZON.COM I LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT THEN I HOLD THE MOUSE OVER MY MESSAGING THEN I CHOOSE SEND A MESSAGE ON THAT PAGE LOOK TO THE LEFT YOU WILL SEE NAMES OF THOSE THAT HAve BEEN TEXT AND NUMBERS UNDER NAMES THAT IS the amount of texts back and forth total  OF TEXTS SINCE DELETED AND DELETED FROM THE ONLINE PAGE NOT THE PHONE OR I WOULD SEE NONE ON MY. NOW I HAVE Had a name suddenly appear that wasn't like the day before  with all the messages back and forth showing up also i think those are people not on contacts list. that are deleted but then a text has been sent.. so then it and all records now show up,, .. so you then just click on the messages on lefl all will show up on the right  tada jeri out

0 Likes
Records of text messages
miajjj400

okay if you go to your my veriazon via the browser on the phone . doing it just like you would if you where on your home pc or laptop. not using the mobile app.,. you can view from phone also... you can go to usage and see immediately who has benn text or text your phone same with calls and picture texting .. doing it on line from browser just like described above first do online so you know just where to go ..

0 Likes
Re: Records of text messages
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

That sounds like Verizon's Integrated Messaging.  Unless users are using that feature/application, text message content isn't available on Verizon's web site.

0 Likes