Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Reporting email spoof of Verizon Wireless to Verizon Wireless
jlsoaz

Hi: I'm posting this to let Verizon Wireless know I received an email today that filtered into my Verizon Wireless email folder, where I usually receive my monthly bills, however something seemed wrong.  I received four different copies.  I looked at it, and it did look like it was from VW, with appropriate graphics and approx. monthly bill I"d expect, but when I looked beneath the links, it appears to be something maliciously mis-diwas clear that it was something false and perhaps malicious.  I clicked on nothing.

If someone from VW would like, please get in touch with me by phone or txt or email, and let me know what email address I should forward this to, and I will send the email with headers, and with the underlying target URL pointed out, if wanted.

jl

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Reporting email spoof of Verizon Wireless to Verizon Wireless
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Send the entire email including headers to:

phishing@verizonwireless.com

0 Likes
Re: Reporting email spoof of Verizon Wireless to Verizon Wireless
jlsoaz