Response from a stranger
Rwashington213

I sent my sister last Tuesday to arrange to meet for lunch on Thursday. We exchanged a few texts on place and time. In the conversation she said she was working on a collage and asked me to send a picture so she could presumably give me a copy when we met. I’m Thursday, she did not respond to my question if we were still in. Getting concerned, I called her daughter. We discovered that my sister hadn’t had a conversation since February. And then it tied in together. This person had a pic of me and now knew where we were to meet snd the time. My sister texted me this morning and it was in the same thread. She sent me a screenshot showing we did not have the conversation and I sent mine showing we did. This is very disturbing. Verizon is supposed to contact me tomorrow 

0 Likes
Re: Response from a stranger
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rwashington213,

I would be greatly concerned to hear that as well. We want to make sure your texts are going where you expect them to. That's an awfully big deal. We're glad to help figure that out. What type of phone do you have? What type of phone does your sister have? Does the number showing on these messages show her number on your phone?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes