Re: Restore Converstions in Verizon Mesages/Message+
Wired4Fun
Enthusiast - Level 2

It wasn't even ACKNOWLEDGED... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We are not quite sure we understood what you meant, Is there any way that you can elaborate your question? What do you mean by the not seeing the restore from online issue? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help right here, Wired4Fun. Sorry for the oversight with the other message but can you please catch us up to speed on what exactly is or isn't happening in your case? We want you to get the most from your wireless service and are standing by. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
icee85

Is restore from online back yet? Can we call a representative to sync? Very confused.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are other options for backing up your text messages and restoring them available especially if you have an Android phone. There are several SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store and they don't have limitations on how many messages they can backup or restore. 

For example, 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can provide guidance through here. Are you having trouble connecting to your Cellular Data or is it only restoring your data?

0 Likes
marki86
Enthusiast - Level 2

PLEASE fix the ability to restore messages from something besides from SD card!!!  I am sick over losing some texts by accident.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important your messages are to you. Do you use another backup service for your content?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
rstark
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem! I got a new Galaxy 8 . Verizon Messenger plus only allows me to restore from SD card and doesn't have the online option!! I see all my messages on the Verizon website so I know they are there. HELP!!!!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rstark, I use text to communicate often, so I know how concerning it can be when you do not have the text history to continue the conversations. We are here to assist. The messages will need to be restored from Verizon Cloud as shown on the following web page https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-161979/. Does this help? 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes