Restoring Group Text/MMS
BRIDIZ

I need to perform a factory reset on my phone. When I restore my VZ Messages backup (from the VZM file, not integrated messaging), will all group txt and MMS messages that were sent within group messages be restored as group messages or restored to \ from individual recipients? 

Thanks you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Restoring Group Text/MMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure all your messages are being sent to your phone correctly Bridiz. What phone do you have?  Have you had a software update lately?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRIDIZ

Hi. I have the Galaxy S6, SM-G920V, updated to software version ending in PH1 on August 23, 2016.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIDIZ,

We want to set you up for success. If you were to reset your device the MMS/group messages would not return unless you have Integrated Messages on. Also, please be advised messages only for the last 90 days will return.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes