Restoring Texts
Kcommon

I have three devices connected to my Message+ account, all tied to the same phone number.  I accidentally deleted a text conversation from my phone so it has synced the deletion with two devices but my tablet was offline and still has the text I want to restore.  I've kept it offline so it doesn't sync and get deleted.

How can I get the system to restore the text from the tablet to the server and my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Restoring Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kcommon,

Message+ and the integrated messaging feature is a great combination when you want to view texts on different systems. When turning on the tablet and connecting to either Wi-Fi or mobile data, if you choose to Sync your messages from the tablet it should save that version to your other devices.

However, before doing this, I would recommend either taking a screenshot of the conversation, or making a copy of it (press and hold on the text bubble) to resend it (press and hold on the chat box to get a Paste option). This is just to ensure that in the event that the messages were to get lost somehow you would still have a backup of them.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes