Ringtones
whrosetw

I am having a problem sending my pics and ringtones from my email via the mynumber@vzwpic.com or mynumber@vtext.com and I have always been able to do it this way.  But suddenly its not working, does anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtones
HappyMommy

im not following you?

when i want to get my pics i just send them to my vzw account and theres an option for that when you send it.

?

i'm probably way off though

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pics and ringtones should go to yournumber@vzwpix.com   It won't work sending it to vtext.com (that's for text messages only) and it's vzwpix, not vzwpic  (a typo?  or possibly you were sending it to the wrong address.  Try it again?

0 Likes
Koneesha

whrosetw wrote:

I am having a problem sending my pics and ringtones from my email via the mynumber@vzwpic.com or mynumber@vtext.com and I have always been able to do it this way.  But suddenly its not working, does anyone else having this issue?

Yes. Same exact thing happened to me. I have an env2 and it has always worked. Now i have tried it today and cant get it to work. I hope verizon isn't changing whats allowed in the enhanced texts.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you - a temporary outage in your area maybe?  I just sent myself a ringtone from my computer, and it came through just fine.  I sent it to my10digitnumber@vzwpix.com as an attached file.  It came it, it plays, I save it as a ringtone.  I don't know why it wouldn't be working, expecially since you say you have sent them this way before....

0 Likes