S7 edge wont deliver text
JOGIMIED
Enthusiast - Level 1

galaxy s7 edge messages never recieved or delivered although it shows as sent, phone calls never come in from time to time. People say they called me and no missed calls appear on my phone.

Labels (1)
Re: S7 edge wont deliver text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOGIMIED, we certainly want to make sure that your device is working properly. When did this start happening? Does it only happen when one specific person calls or texts you?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JOGIMIED
Enthusiast - Level 1

It happens on and off, I'm not aware it's happening untill people tell me

I've been calling you all day, or they show me that they have received no

text from me. Its very frustrating not knowing my phone isn't working

properly

On Nov 5, 2017 10:24 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

There are a couple of other threads on this problem. I think I have read most of them but have not seen an answer to this problem that goes back to at least first part of this year

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have a fully functioning device, Jogimied. You stated that you have been on the phone with our Customer Care team. Did you get in contact with our Tech support? If so, have you tried to disable all of your text messaging programs, uninstall or remove all updates from the messaging application that you want to use and reinstall/update it?

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes