Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
S8 - Message+ Extremely slow
jbianco

I have followed all of the helpful hints that I can, but Message+ is extremely slow loading messages and conversations. The standard Samsung application and/or Handcent work fine. I would like to use Message+, but I'm close to just uninstalling it. My phone build is on Android 7 build G950USQS2BQL1. The Message+ app is V6.3.12.  I know I will be asked if I have a lot of messages. Yes. I do not and will not delete them. Probably around 48K messages. However, the point that the standard applications work fine, should show that VZW Message+ has issues. Is there a stand alone update for Message+ that will resolve this on this version of Android?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: S8 - Message+ Extremely slow
jbianco

I found an update to V6.7.3. This version seams to work much better. You can delete this thread.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: S8 - Message+ Extremely slow
jbianco

I found an update to V6.7.3. This version seams to work much better. You can delete this thread.

0 Likes