Samsung Chromebook
mikemedic1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought a Samsung Chromebook from Wal-Mart and I was able to download the Verizon Message+ App. But, the Chromebook only has 1 camera on it and it faces the user and does not allow me to scan the QR code to activate it nor does it give me the option to enter any numeric code because nothing is sent in the text and the app doesn't offer the option. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Chromebook
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mikemedic1211, having access to messages on the go makes life more convenient. As we do want you to have this added value, let's get to the bottom of this. Do you have an active cell phone with us? Are you using the Chromebook on a Verizon Wireless number? 

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikemedic1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have a total of 5 lines on my account, including 2 tablets. But this chromebook was not bought under one of those. I am trying to use it tied to my primary mobile number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The first step is to see if the device is compatible with the network. We will send a Private Note to obtain additional information. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Elaynew
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issues - the camera won't scan the QR code

0 Likes