Samsung Galaxy vs Messages+
BREMAU33
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Samsung Galaxy J3 V (6 weeks old), I have tried to uninstall "message+" through Verizon due to the fact "only one of the six sections of the app works". I finally spoke to an agent yesterday (10/18/16) and after a 40 minutes discussion, he decided to give me a phone number for tech support, without TS phone number I am dead in the water!!! He assured me our entire conversation would be sent to me via email. So, I made sure to key in the correct email to avoid an over sites. Well I have looked everywhere, in four different areas I receive emails "it is nowhere", the reason I am so frustrated, the phone number for tech support was in the discussion. For the past 75 minutes I have gone over every part of Verizons web site. They are glad to talk via twitter, online agent, etc. but nowhere on VERIZONS WEB SITE do they list a phone number to speak with an actual person!!! HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy vs Messages+
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't think you can uninstall the Messages+ application. You can disable it and use the Messaging application instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

800-922-0204, choose option 4 for "Other", then say Agent when prompted for the reason for your call.  In most cases you will be connected in a couple of minutes.  It may be a bit longer at this time due to the Note 7 fiasco.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't think you can uninstall the Messages+ application. You can disable it and use the Messaging application instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

All functions of the app should be working properly, BREMAU33. I'm sorry you did not receive your transcript via email. We want to get to the bottom of this. Can you provide details about what problems are experienced with the app?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes