Saving video delivered via message+
KTUR25

I've just dowloaded the message+ app and have only one delivered text -- a video that I need to save to my device for further use. How do I do that? Other online material requires that a photo also be part of the account, and the video is the only thing there.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Saving video delivered via message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KTUR25,

Making sure you can securely save your videos is a big deal. We want to make that easy with our Message+ app. Within Message+ you would actually pull up that message and press and hold down on the video. When you do so options will come up and one will be to save the video.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Saving video delivered via message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KTUR25,

We want to be sure we provide you with the information you need in order to save your video. So that we can help, please tell us what model phone you have.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Saving video on iphone delivered via verizon message+
BigD48
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I save a video on my iPhone that was sent from an Android using Verizon Messenger+

0 Likes
BigD48
Enthusiast - Level 1

Need an answer that works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, BigD48. Help is here. Within Message+ you would actually pull up that message and press and hold down on the video. When you do so options will come up and one will be to save the video. 

-Natasha

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us BigD48. The following link will tell you step by step on how to save a picture/video message on your iPhone: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-203838/

~Ivone

0 Likes