havocat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Be careful, someone  started using my cell number as part of their scam.  They give my number as the contact number and VERIZON WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.  People are getting scammed and Verizon doesn't  care. Yes, I have talked to the fraud department and that was the response 'We can't do anything about it'. I figure they won't do anything about it. Meanwhile my number is being used to scam people.  This is awful customer service and it should be illegal!

0 Likes
Re: Scam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get to the bottom of this issue ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes
morisky
Contributor - Level 1

I would not be surprised it it WAS Verizon. They have done nothing but lie and scam my account for ages, the last time resulting in a $700 theft from me. I am paying off my device and moving to another carrier. After nine years I can not handle being part of Verizon's lies and fraud anymore. My device is pay off your account and move to a carrier that does not scam you like Verizon does.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

morisky, we can relate to how important it is that your account bills accurately, and we don't want to see you leave the family after years of loyalty. Please share more details. We've sent you a Private Message. 

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes