Search for recipient?
msmith7305

Maybe I am missing something but prior to upgrade, I could begin typing recipient name and my contacts that matched would pop up. It does not search anymore. What am I doing wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Search for recipient?
Not applicable

HI Ms. Smith,

For the Message Search fix, please  write 'Message Search' in the Subject and email us  at VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com 

0 Likes
msmith7305

Will this issue ever be fixed? As long as I have one discussion going, I can type in the recipient box and it will show the matches. If there are no previous discussions, it will not search my contacts. What is with this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

msmith7305,

Let's get to the bottom of this. Did this stop working after the recent update? What phone do you have? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the messaging app?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bill328

I am having the same problem. Since the update to messenger+ I can no longer just start typing in the recipient box and have it pull up my contact. It says invalid recipient not added to list.
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5
If this is an open discussion and this is a problem many are having, please post the fix in the open.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Bill. Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the Mesage+ application. I would like to recommend that you reset the app. This link with help you:http://vz.to/1JihhMq. Be sure to force stop the app first. Let us know if this helps.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes