Re: Sent messages not showing on phone, just tablets and PC app
daisysdad
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK, just after I finished writing that last entry I started the app on my PC and two text messages I recieved this morning were not there, even though they appear on my phone and tablets.  I tried re-booting the PC - no luck, but they are there on the Verizon WEBSITE.

This is getting goofier and goofier...Can I trust this app?  Verizon? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that the messages are not loading immediately on your Windows app. We know it's vital that you receive the information on all devices at the same time, and we'll be glad to help. Have you tried reinstalling the app? When you say the show up eventually, do you have to do anything for them to appear? 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
daisysdad
Enthusiast - Level 3

I un- then reinstalled the app on my PC and the missing messages were there.  I also did this the other day, so messages sent to me are still not getting to the PC App.  It looks like you need to add a "Refresh" or "Sync" option since the messages aren't being pushed.

The "eventually" comment was not from me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're troubleshooting that you've done is greatly appreciated, MHz67. I want to make sure we get this issue resolved. You will be able to uninstall the Verizon Message app. When you reinstall it, the sync will take place so you would not lose anything. Please give that a try & let us know what happens.  AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

daisysdad, having issues with your Message+ app on your PC can certainly be a headache, especially if it's been a constant issue. You mentioned that you only texted one person, what messaging app does he/she have? Please have other individuals' message you, to see if the problem is consistent with other users as well. Are you also having issues with other apps that you have downloaded to your PC (not syncing, not refreshing, etc)?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes