Shared photos?
Michaelvng

Hi I'm a little bit confused about the shared photos being that it's past tense and makes me wonder if that means. As long as I have messages Plus from Verizon does that mean that all of my contacts are able to free View you my photos?

0 Likes
Re: Shared photos?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Michaelvng wrote:

Hi I'm a little bit confused about the shared photos being that it's past tense and makes me wonder if that means. As long as I have messages Plus from Verizon does that mean that all of my contacts are able to free View you my photos?

On my moto Z4 phone, when I click 'Shared Media' in Message+, it shows Photos & Videos that I have shared/sent or received in text messages.  Each photo/video is also labeled with who/which contact the item is shared with.  As far as I know, they are NOT shared with my entire contact list.  If so, I'm sure I'd be receiving comments from everybody.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Re: Shared photos?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Michaelvng , have no fear, your wireless experts are here. Jav6, gave some great information regarding your shared photos concerns. Let's ensure we are on the same page. Are you asking if all of your contacts can view your photos in the Shared Photo section of Messages Plus? Is this on a contact that you see this or somewhere else?

-Nicci